Formerly known as Claudia Hand Painted Fingering, Addiction is a gorgeous hand painted 100-percent merino wool fingering weight yarn dyed on a Louet base. Perfect for socks, shawls or special baby projects, this yarn knits up at 6.5-7 stitches to the inch on size 1-3 needles. Be sure to check out our store sample — a squishy, color-drenched garter stitch scarf knit in 8 different colors.
The Sow’s Ear has 15 colors of Addiction in stock:
- Brick House, semi-solid red
- Charlotte Verdigris, variegated blues, greens and browns
- Citrus, semi-solid bright orange
- Emerald Pretties, semi-solid dark blue-green
- Faded Elegance, variegated blues, purples, browns
- Grape Jelly, semi-solid purple
- Graphite, semi-solid gray
- Indian Turquoise, semi-solid turquoise blue
- Limeade, semi-solid bright green
- Mango, semi-solid yellow-orange
- Mustard Custard, semi-solid yellow
- Peony, semi-solid dark pink
- Shimmer, semi-solid light gray
- Tropicana, variegated yellow, orange, pink, green
- Violet Limoges, variegated purples, pinks, greens
Virginia-based Claudia Hand Painted Yarns was founded by Claudia McLean in 2005. McLean says each skein is hand-dyed with peace, love, comfort and joy.
Addiction is put up in 50 gram hanks measuring 175 yards. Call for availability.